Attorney Leen Nachawati
Leen Nachawati founded her law practice in 2019 when she realized that she needed to create a new path to use her skills to help individuals. As a second-generation American, Leen has first-hand experience in how the lack of rights and compassion for others can destroy lives.
Her practice is fueled by her passion to uphold her client’s rights and ensures that she can guide you through legal processes seamlessly and with full understanding.
Her skill set ensures that she fights for your rights when they have been violated. Her compassion lets you know that you are not alone.
As a former prosecutor, Leen gained invaluable courtroom experience and made personal and professional connections with other attorneys, law enforcement, and judicial staff. She is highly respected for her work ethic and is known to be honest and to the point. Furthermore, Leen finds that her humanity and humility makes her relatable to clients. She understands the privilege she stands in to be able to help clients in both exciting and difficult times of their lives.
Leen’s ultimate goal is to do the hard work in order to ensure that your rights are intact, and your mind is at ease.
- Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, Oakland County Prosecutor’s Office, 2017-2019
- Extern, Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office, Winter 2016
- Extern, United States Attorney’s Office, Fall 2015
- Judicial Extern, Honorable Michael B. Hyman, Illinois Appellate Court First District, Winter 2015
- Judicial Extern, Honorable Ann Claire Williams, United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, Winter 2015
- Extern, U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, Fall 2014
- Intern, Legal Assistance Foundation Chicago, Summer 2014
Wayne State University (B.S., 2013)
Loyola University Chicago School of Law (J.D., 2016), cum laude